ID required to SELL or LOAN in NSW

Driver Licence with photo, Australian issue


New South Wales Photo ID Card


a combination of ID's comprising:

These must be issued by a Statutory body, e.g. bill for phone, power or rent.
At least one of the IDs must be issued by Government.

⊗ close window